Chestnut and chocolate cake with "Dulce de leche" (Tarta de chocolate y castañas con dulce de leche)





Few days ago I was tidying up my pantry and I found 2 cooked chestnut´s packs. I bought a lot of them for Christmas time and these 2 packages were leftover. I had to use them because they were about to expire. So I decided to make a dessert with them. I looked up on the Internet and I found a wonderful recipe in one of my favorite foodblogs "Webos Fritos" I change some of the ingredients and quantities and this is "My Chestnut and chocolate cake with dulce de leche



Ingredients:


10.5 Oz (300g) of Chestnuts


5.3Oz (150g) of Chocolate fondant


1.8Oz (50g) of Butter


2.6Oz (75g) of Milk


3.5Oz (100g) of Sugar


3.5Oz (100g) of Dulce de leche.





We´ll need a cake mold that can be easily removed.













Put in a bowl the cooked chestnuts, add the milk and puree it. If you have raw chestnuts you have to cook them in milk and then peel them.







Melt the chocolate with the butter and add it into the chestnut´s puree. Add the sugar and mix all the ingredients. Grease the cake mold and pour the puree in it. Put it on the fridge for a while. Meanwhile heat he dulce de leche to melt it and pour it in the mold over the cake. Put it again in the fridge.


Wait alt least 2 hours, it´s better from one day to the next.


Carefully remove the cake from the mold. You can make a dulce de leche sauce just adding a little of milk to the dulce de leche. Heat the mix and stir it meanwhile.


Serve the cake with the dulce de leche sauce.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts