Mushrooms stuffed with serrano ham and blue cheese



This recipe is dedicated to my work colleagues.

Ingredients:

12 Big mushrooms
50 g Blue Cheese (I´ve used roquefort cheese)
100 g Serrano ham
1 Spring onion
Olive oil


Chop the onion and the serrano ham. Heat some olive oil in a frying pan, fry the chopped onion until soft then add the serrano ham. Remove it from heat.

Preheat the oven 150º C

Remove stems from the mushrooms and place them on an oven dish. Put a little portion of cheese inside each mushroom, then cover them with the onion and the serrano ham mix.

I haven´t used any salt because the serrano ham and the cheese has enough salt.

Place the mushrooms into the oven and roast for 15 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Serve with some crusty bread.



Comments

  1. Just by looking at those filled mushrooms makes my stomach rumble and my mouth water. I love the combination of ingredients, and of course the mushrooms. I'm sure to try that one out ASAP! Thank you so much for sharing the recipe! All the best!

    Faith Thomas @ The Berry Farm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts